My Bleached TWA Wash Day Routine
Now that my TWA is bleached, I have to take extra care when washing and styling it. Check out my updated wash day routine, my favourite products and how I style my hair, even when it is in need of a trim at the barbers!
– Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
– Bleach London Silver Shampoo
– Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10 in 1 Renewal System with Marula Oil and Biotin Hair Masque
– Bleach London Silver Conditioner
– Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen/Grow and Restore Leave-In Conditioner
– Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker
Head Scarf from River Island
Afrocenchix Hair Bonnet http://www.afrocenchix.com/product/bonnet/
O So Curly Pillowcase http://www.osocurly.com/shop/satinpillowcase
I have not been paid to review any of these hair products – each of the products I have used in my hair I have bought myself and I would highly recommend them.
Both the satin bonnet and the pillowcase were sent to me for a review, however the review given in this video is genuine, and I would also highly recommend both.
For business enquiries: